Saturday, April 29th, 2017 from 6:30 – 10 p.m. at Longwood Gardens
with Celebrated Plant Expert David Culp, renowned horticulturist and creator of the gardens at Brandywine Cottage in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Elizabeth and Henry Mellon are our honorary co-chairs for 2017.
Admission is $125 - $600 per person and includes:
- Fine food and open bar throughout the night
- Valet parking
- Day-of-event tickets to Longwood Gardens
- Access to see and purchase hundreds of rare, beautiful, and exceptional plants in the evening’s three silent auctions, including the new Collector’s Auction.
Additional benefits (per level):
- Clivia Circle ($600) ($420 tax-deductible) – Day of event luncheon with Celebrated Plant Expert David Culp and the 2017 Plant experts hosted by Elizabeth and Henry Mellon at noon, auction preview, early bidding, and cocktail reception. Directions to the luncheon will be sent upon registration.
- Benefactor ($350) ($190 tax-deductible) – Auction preview and cocktail reception
- Patron ($200) ($55 tax deductible) – Cocktail reception
- Young Collector (40 years of age and under) and First-Time Attendees ($125) (Pre-registration required for all first-time attendees) – Cocktail reception
The Delaware Center for Horticulture has reserved a block of hotel rooms at a special rate for Friday, April 28th and 29th, 2017 at the Hilton Garden Inn. Click here to reserve your room.
Online registration for all ticket levels has ended. We will accept registrations at the door the night of the event.
|Date||Saturday, April 29, 2017|
|Time||6:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
Kennett Square, PA
Young Collector (40 & Under) or First Timer: $125.00